Dry Ice Delivery in San Francisco Bay and Surrounding Areas
Buy Dry Ice in San Francisco from a Reputable and Experienced Supplier
What is Dry Ice?
Dry ice is solid CO2 with a low temperature of -78°C (-109°F). Solid CO2 sublimates directly into vapor with no liquid phase. This unique property means dry ice “disappears” when heated, leaving no residue or waste to clean up. The CO2 used to make dry ice is a natural by-product of industrial manufacturing from various processes such as fermentation and petrochemical refining.
When dry ice is used, there are no new CO2 emissions. Instead, only the original CO2 per product is released, so the use of dry ice is considered to be “carbon-neutral” and environmentally responsible.
Dry Ice for Hospitals In the Bay Area
The last thing you should worry about is whether or not you have dry ice when you need to ensure biological sample preservation. To effectively transport this kind of sensitive material, Mountain Air dry ice uses a statewide network of manufacturing and distribution facilities to continuously deliver a clean, high-quality product.
The study of pharmaceutical and biosciences is another significant industry that makes use of dry ice. Dry ice is essential for the experimentation, preservation, storage, and transportation of biological materials. It is also helpful in genetic engineering, DNA research, and pharmaceutical lab applications.
Dry ice has also become the norm as a safe and effective cleaning agent for medical equipment.
Dry Ice Deliveries for Restaurants in the Bay and Surrounding Areas
Dry ice is commonly used in restaurants, bars, cafes, and other food-related businesses. Primarily, it is used to keep food frozen and to create a smoky-looking effect in some dishes and drinks. Some of its advantages are non-toxicity, the lack of smell and taste, and the fact it doesn’t melt like regular ice.
We produce our own high-quality CO2 so that we can manufacture high-quality dry ice products from scratch. That means that we are in total control of all the processes involved so that we can guarantee a pure product.
Unique advantages of dry ice use in restaurants, bars, and cafes:
- It can be used to preserve perishable goods.
- Dry ice has high refrigeration capacities.
- It prevents bacterial growth.
- It doesn’t leave any water or residue when it sublimes.
- It’s odorless, tasteless, and natural.
- It is non-toxic and causes no harm even when in contact with foods.
Emergency Dry Ice Delivery In the San Francisco Bay Area
We understand that it can be challenging to find a reliable and trustworthy supply of dry ice. Unfortunately, we have heard many stories from customers that have run out of dry ice when it’s most needed, which can cause considerable losses to their businesses.
We knew we needed to find a way to help in these circumstances. So we provide emergency dry ice delivery services in San Francisco Bay and surrounding areas. Businesses trust us to provide dry ice when they need it. You can count on Mountain Air 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We are currently serving the following counties in the Bay and Surrounding Areas:
- New Valley
- San Jose
Dry Ice Application Fields
Mountain Air dry ice has great importance in the industrial and commercial sectors. It is used for applications such as:
- Dry ice blasting (CO2 Blast)
- Cooling and preserving food and raw materials
- School and university projects
- Support for mechanical conservation
- Transport and conservation of biological materials
- Cryogenic deburring and cryo-grinding
- Cooling of industrial plants and reactors
- Sub-Zero treatment
- Special effects for shows
Dry ice safe-handling tips
- Never handle dry ice with your bare hands. Always wear safety goggles and gloves designed for extremely cold temperatures.
- Always work in a well-ventilated room. Carbon dioxide can replace oxygen in closed spaces, creating an oxygen-deficient environment.
- Do not put dry ice down a drain or toilet or into the trash.
- Dispose of dry ice in an open container in a well-ventilated room and allow it to sublimate.
What Makes Us a Reliable Choice for Dry Ice Supply in San Francisco?
Our customers choose our products due to their superior quality and features. Have a look at some of the reasons that make us the preferred choice in San Francisco.
- Affordable and reliable
- 100% customer satisfaction
- A versatile choice for all business needs
- High-quality supply
- Fresh, pure, and long-lasting product
- Professional and qualified
We Supply Dry Ice in Emergencies as Well, Especially During Power Outages:
If you work in a restaurant, you must understand the damage caused by sudden blackouts and power outages. As a result, your foods and drinks lose their freshness, and hence, you start losing customers. That’s why we provide help and assistance during emergencies as well. In case of emergency refrigeration or cleaning your refrigerators or freezers, you can reach out to us for a hassle-free dry ice supply. Let us know the size of your refrigerator so we can provide you with the suitable capacity for dry ice. We will help you determine how much dry ice you will need to keep your food fresh and frozen, which could save you from losing potential customers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where can I buy Dry Ice in the Bay area?
Mountain Air is a great option for purchasing and shipping high-quality dry ice products to your company. Our dry ice is safe, reliable, and effective. We also pride ourselves on having an excellent client satisfaction rating, making us an ideal dry ice supplier in the Bay area.
What are the uses of dry ice?
Dry ice has a lot of interesting uses, such as:
- Accelerated Plant Growth
- Frozen Food Shipping
- Dry Ice Blasting – Cleaning
- Fog & Special Effects
- Camping & Traveling
- Medical Transportation
- Pharmaceutical & Research Laboratories
- Fishing & Hunting
- Freeze Branding
- Flash Freezing
Why choose us for dry ice supply in the surrounding bay area?
Mountain Air is one of the most trusted companies in the New York, San Francisco, and New Jersey areas. We feature a wide range of gas products that are beneficial for small and large businesses. Here are just a few of the reasons to choose us for dry ice in San Francisco:
- We feature a versatile portfolio of dry ice products.
- Thousands of customers trust us for their commercial and industrial dry ice needs.
- We offer a satisfaction guarantee.
- We provide a variety of different forms, including pellets and blocks.
- Packaging varies based on your needs.
- You’ll get rigorous traceability.
- Our 24/7 services are available whenever you need them.
Where can I buy dry ice in San Francisco?
If you want a pure and fresh product, then Mountain Air is an excellent choice for buying and delivering dry ice to your business. Our product is 100% effective, safe, and tested through our high-quality procedures.
We also have an excellent customer satisfaction score, making us an ideal supplier in San Francisco.